1. Add a placemarker for each place of interest. It must include these things:
a. The place name
b. Where it is and a description
c. Why it is important/what it is/was used for
d. Add an image
To add a placemark, do the following:
1. Search for the point of interest that you want to add. Your results will show as green pins on the map.
2. Select a pin from the map or the left-hand panel to see more information like the name and address.
3. If you want to add that pin to your layers, click Add to map.
4. Once the pin appears on the left-hand panel, you can edit it.
For a 'how to' video, click here.