- Go to the Blogger homepage, enter your Google username (your email) and password, and click Sign in.
- Choose the Limited Blogger Profile on the Right.
- Fill in JUST YOUR FIRST NAME for the display name. Accept Blogger's Terms of Service. Then click the Create a Blog link and get started!
- Your Blog title must be TECHNOLOGY WORK.
- Pick an address (URL) that MUST NOT CONTAIN YOUR LAST NAME OR PUNCTUATION.
- Choose a Template (you can always change this later on) and click 'Create Blog'.
4. Title your post "First Blog Post". Answer the following questions in paragraph form.
- What are you looking forward to doing in Technology Class this year?
- What are some things you'd like to learn how to do?
- What do you think about blogging so far? Be specific - give me more than 'it's fun.' Why do you like it? Why do you think it might be useful? If you don't like it, why?