2. Remove wheel that needs tire/tube to be changed.
3. Deflate the tube so there is no air left in tube.
4. Use 2 levers 15cm apart to push down on and move tire. Go all the way around tire until you can pull the tire off the wheel.
5. Remove tube from wheel as well.
6. Find cause of flat. Is it the tube? Inner surface of tube damage means an issue with the wheel well. Outer surface of tube damage means issues with the tire. Inner tire vs outer tire should be checked, too.
7. Slightly inflate tube.
8. Insert valve of tire tube in valve hole in rim.
9. Use a circular motion to put tube in tire.
10. Firmly press second edge of tire in rim.
11. Check that the tube is not showing outside the tire.
12. Pump up tire tube to appropriate pressure
13. Replace wheel on bike.